Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
The Oracle IaaS Cloud Technical Consultant will leverage technical experience to help clients achieve value implementing Cloud migration strategies leveraging Oracle technologies for mid to large sized and global organizations. They will leverage leading practice methodologies to build secure, highly available, and performant solutions and deliver Cloud Strategy, Cloud Migration, Application Consolidation, and Database Consolidation engagements.
* Assist in architecting Oracle cloud based (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) solutions to enable Cloud and Hybrid cloud solutions with consideration for performance, high availability, disaster recovery, and geographically disperse networks
* Provide technical delivery of Cloud Strategy, Cloud Migration, Application Consolidation, and Database Consolidation engagements leveraging Oracle Cloud technologies
* Provide technical delivery of cloud suitability assessments of applications and databases across the IT landscape for large enterprises
* 2 or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds)
* Relevant experience to enable application suitability assessments including detailed cloud architecture design for global scale and high availability
* Experience with designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms
* Experience with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including VMware, Xen, OpenStack, and Hyper-V
* Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
* A background in software development and experience in configuration management
* Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud
* Experience with Oracle database management including installation, patching, upgrade, implementation of backup and recovery, sizing, tuning, RAC, storage
* Experience with Oracle hardware platforms including Engineered Systems and Cloud Machines
* Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture principles and methodologies
* Experience in data center migrations
* Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
* General knowledge of storage: Network Storage Capacity Planning, Storage Area Network (SAN) Planning, Architecture and Design
* Experience with Java application architecture and development
* Infrastructure automation using DevOps scripting
Apply to Deloitte (Oracle IaaS Cloud Technical Senior Consultant)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.