* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS or a related field.
* Five years of experience providing IT consulting services to Life Science industry clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
* Must have five years of experience with:
* Writing test plans using Sylenium and Load Runner;
* Using HP Quality Center and JIRA to automate reporting with RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix), and performing regression testing using Graphical User Interface and API Testing;
* Customizing Sales and Service cloud applications on CRM platforms including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, and CPQ using Big Machines and Apptus;
* Using Apex and Visualforce, to optimize Sales and Service cloud applications, and developing using Adobe Flex and Angular.js;
* Designing Sales Dashboards including marketing executive, sales executive, sales manager, sales activity, and lead and opportunity, and Customer Service dashboards, including service KPI, service executive, and agent supervisor, and automating business processes on Salesforce.com Wave Analytics Cloud;
* Designing technical architecture solutions for CRM, Human Capital Management, and Business Intelligence platforms for integration using SOAP, .Net, TIBCO and EAI Tools and authentication using Active Directory, and SAML One Login for B2B and B2C transactions;
* Designing Hierarchical, Network, Relational, and Star - Schema data models, using Visualforce, HTML and Angular.js; and
* Developing custom applications using Apex and Visualforce and integrating using Cast Iron, Informatica, Databoomi, Jitterbit, and Mulesoft Integration Platform.
* In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
* 80% travel required.