Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Join our Systems Integration team and bring focus to the toughest problems in the Federal community through the design, development, and implementation of software solutions. A career at Deloitte will put you on the frontline, supporting Federal agencies tasked with the most critical technical challenges.
* Support solution development and integration across the SDLC
* Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
* Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
* Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
* Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
* Assist in proposal development as requested
* Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
* Experience developing web applications in Java/J2EE.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
* Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
* Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
* Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
* Experience developing web applications in Java and/or other related technologies.
* Degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
* Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
* Experience implementing large-scale custom development integration projects
* Experience working with business users to gather requirements
* Prior experience writing functional and technical specifications, and communicating technical requirements
* Experience in developing design documents
* Software development experience using object-oriented languages
* Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.