* 2+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience to include experience in Information delivery, Analytics and Business Intelligence based on data from hybrid of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), non-relational (NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) and relational Data Warehouses
* At least 1 year hands-on on working experience with Big Data technologies; MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Spark, Flume, YARN, Kafka, Storm etc.
* 1 year of hands on experience with data lake implementations, core modernization and data ingestion.
* 1 year of hands on experience designing and implementing data ingestion techniques for real time and batch processes for video, voice, weblog, sensor, machine and social media data into Hadoop ecosystems and HDFS clusters.
* 1 year of hands on experience with data integration products like Informatica Power Center Big Data Edition (BDE), IBM BigInsights, Talend etc.
* 1+ year experience leading workstreams or small teams
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
* Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday — Thursday/Friday)
* Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes.
* Experience designing and implementing reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets
* Experience in designing and implementing scalable, distributed systems leveraging cloud computing technologies like AWS EC2, AWS Elastic Map Reduce and Microsoft Azure
* Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
* Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
* Experience working with multi-Terabyte data sets
* Experience with Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop environments
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
* An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.