With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, today Daymon is the global leader in consumables retailing. As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners.
The Manager, Brand and Marketing Strategy will support the development of brand and marketing strategies and program initiatives to position Daymon Worldwide as the brand-building expert in the Private Brand marketplace. This individual will be responsible for providing strategic brand and marketing support to our retailer partners, helping to build brands that resonate with shoppers, and driving profitable sales. This is a position for an established marketer/strategist who has experience developing effective relationships within client organizations.
* Support strategy team, field marketing teams and business leads in the development of proprietary portfolio/brand strategies and marketing programs that drive our customers’ businesses
* Support strategic planning process at key customers and provide guidance on short/mid/long-term plans
* Collaborate with manager and account lead to identify and solve business issues
* Work cross-functionally to interpret data, research and trends that impact the brand and/or marketing strategy and develop actionable insights relevant to our customer’s business
* Engage directly with customers and business partners to develop meaningful relationships and build plans to improve engagement with key accounts
* Problem solver with the ability to push others to think differently, attack issues from multiple angles, and lead/manage through ambiguity
* Project leader who can work autonomously and cross-functionally throughout the organization and motivate others
* Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability in translating information into insights, strategy, recommendations, and results
* Excellent communicator with strong oral, written and presentation skills with the capability to present to various levels of an organization
* Ability to influence without authority, listen carefully and ask questions to understand needs and expectations, and flex to various styles and personalities
* Self-starter with a positive attitude who consistently delivers projects with excellence
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in a field such as consulting, business strategy, brand strategy, brand management or planning; experience in the food or grocery industry strongly preferred (not required)
* Bachelor’s degree; MBA strongly preferred (not required)
* Highly proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Must be willing to travel up to 40%
* Position based in Stamford, CT; relocation not provided
Apply to Daymon (Brand and Marketing Strategy Manager for Consumer Products)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.