Job Posting Details
Dataminr is the leading real-time information discovery company. Dataminr transforms real-time data from Twitter and other public sources into actionable signals, identifying the most relevant information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
You are a product manager who has experience building and shipping products with talented teams in fast-paced agile environments. You are able to establish a vision and work with cross-functional development teams to bring that vision to market. You are passionate about creating high-impact product solutions.
* Own the roadmap for multiple products
* Establish development direction and frame your vision for internal and external stakeholders
* Interface with internal and external stakeholders to collect feedback and define product requirements
* Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to create go-to- market strategies
* Analyze product trends and the company’s competitive position to make informed development decisions
* Pitch in with everything and anything involving getting new products shipped
* 4+ years experience in a product management role or an associate product management role
* Previous experience in a strategy, technology consulting, or highly analytical role preferred
* BS/BA in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to ship new product features
* Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective
* Ability to add structure and definition to open-ended challenges
* Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses, 401(k) savings plan.