Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or high-scale infrastructure. Because Datadog collects metrics and events from 100+ different technologies and services out of the box, including other monitoring tools, you can monitor your entire stack in one place, without any gaps.
Our People Operations team focuses on supporting a culture where the best people can do their best work.
We’re looking to hire a People Operations Coordinator to partner with our People Operations Business Partner in all things people related to scale our Datadog Sales Organization.
* Support new hires during the entire onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition for each new hire
* Provide customer service to employees on HR and benefits-related questions and assist in the logistics surrounding employee events
* Maintain HR records and ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and that all documentation are complete
* Additional ad hoc support to the People Operations team as needed.
* 1-2 years in a business setting within a high-growth environment
* Experience (work or education) with HR related concepts Exposure to HR practices
* Empathetic and trustworthy, you are able to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion
* Proactive, able to power through tasks with a keen attention to detail
* Adaptable, you are able to support fast-paced recruiting activity in an ever change environment
* Natural networker, you are able to make connections with all new employees across the business and very comfortable with public speaking
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.