Headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, CVR Energy is a diversified holding company primarily engaged in the petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing industries through its holdings in two limited partnerships, CVR Refining, LP and CVR Partners, LP.
* Assists in analysis, design, modeling, testing and implementation activities by providing guidance and recommendations for process enhancements and efficiencies for the modules within the Oracle ERP suite of applications.
* Performs analysis of present systems and operations; documents existing procedures and operating methods; defines requested data requirements, analyzes documentation files and reports; designs improved system and methods of implementation around the application modules.
* Provides direct oversight of all vendors support and ensures incident resolutions and problems are correctly identified with the proposed final solution consistent with the end users’ project requirements.
* Understands business service requests and translates them into clear and actionable application directives.
* Meets business needs and strategic objectives by managing the activities of Development Programmers and 3rd party vendors consistently delivering quality solutions, on time, within budget and scope of Projects.
* Partners with internal customers to gather business processes as well as project and development requirements using industry best practices while directing multi-disciplined software teams.
* Maintains enterprise application architecture with high-level visual schematic of key systems and business flows.
* Actively drives the development life cycle from requirements analysis, feasibility estimates, design, code, documentation, testing, implementation and support.
* Supports change management processes to manage software releases, application patching and changes to production configurations.
* Maintains current knowledge and system functionalities and actively seeks to understand new advances on the horizon.
* Manages multiple tasks and responsibilities in high-pressure environments; excelling at pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages to avoid cost/time expenses.
* Regularly communicate with supervisor work progress, concerns and questions.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline required or may substitute an equivalent combination of professional certifications demonstrating technical proficiency, education and experience
* Oracle Certifications such as: Database Administrator 12c (or 11g)Certified Professional; SQL Certified Expert; Enterprise Manager; Enterprise Architect; Business Intelligence considered a plus.
* 5+ years of experience with Oracle EBS R11/R12 application analysis and configurations
* 5+ years of experience in developing solutions with Developer tools.
* 5+ years of experience desired but not required developing in Oracle E-Business Site
* 2+ years of experience in project management and proficiency with leading project teams a plus.
* Extensive experience in core Oracle Financials (AR/AP/GL). Experience with Oracle Order Management, Inventory and Ebtax modules a plus.
* Ability to manage creation of development specifications ensuring they meet user and business requirements, by having feasibility meetings translating needs into technical requirements and identify system impact from small and large scale projects.
* Ability to readily comprehend business expectations that affect the current enterprise architecture and future strategy.
* Displays competencies in incident management, problem management, change management and service requests and documentation; demonstrates leadership ability to develop and propose overall strategy, architecture and process improvements.
* Ability to establish performance levels to achieve individual and group goals; trains in necessary skills needed to succeed and advance.
* Fluent in English, oral and written required
* Ability to adjust schedule to meet business needs
Apply to CVR Energy (Finance Application Support Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.