Curalate is a leading marketing technology company that enables brands to sell online more effectively. The Curalate Discovery-Driven Commerce Platform is currently in use by over 800 of the world’s most loved brands including Urban Outfitters, Neiman Marcus, Sephora and J.Crew, and touches hundreds of millions of consumers, monthly. With Curalate, brands grow engagement and revenue, at scale, utilizing images and videos from a wide variety of sources, including User Generated Content (UGC).
As a Sales Development Representative you will be tasked with going after that next big account. You will engage decision makers and demonstrate how our solutions can help them command attention in this visually driven world. You will be given the independence to get creative with your pitch and craft attention-grabbing emails in a quality over quantity focused environment. You will work closely with one of our Client Partners and receive invaluable career coaching and mentorship!
* Research prospective clients by spotting and uncovering trends through blogs, campaigns, articles, and other marketing channels
* Produce a steady stream of leads for our Client Partners utilizing email, phone, social media and other channels and effectively communicating our value proposition (we’re counting on your creativity!)
* Build extensive prospect profiles which include info on social media presence, company contacts, brand strategy, industry trends, and any campaigns that brands may be running
* You’re resourceful and creative with a keen capacity to regularly identify new ways of reaching prospects
* You’re comfortable making cold calls and scheduling meetings with prospective clients
* Your writing is out of this world and you have a keen eye for detail
* You pride yourself on being self motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
* You are a polished communicator and are ready to hone your pitch starting day one
* You’re results-driven with a strong determination to always meet your monthly goals
* You have 1-2 years of experience as a Sales Assistant, Lead Generation or in Direct Sales
* You have experience working in a sales environment at a SaaS or technology company
* You have direct experience with Salesforce
Apply to Curalate (Sales Development Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.