Criteo is a global performance marketing technology company that enables e-commerce companies to leverage large volumes of data to efficiently and effectively engage and convert their customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Scientist to contribute to the development of our ML algorithms, with a passion for the digital ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have an extensive experience in analyzing large data sets, with outstanding skills to identify and quantify opportunities for optimizations. You must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape. Experience in building machine learning models is a plus.
* Build and improve Prediction Models
* Gather and analyze data
* Identify key prediction problems and propose innovating solutions
* Report, visualize and communicate results
* Contribute to the exploration and creation of new scientific understanding (monitoring, new metrics)
* BS/MS in Data analysis and modeling or related Data Scientist role.
* 5+ years of experience in software industry and a passion for technology.
* Strong analytical background (Mathematics/ Machine Learning)
* Computer Science background with 1+ year of programming experience in Python or another language (C#, Java, C++ or other scripting languages are all good)
* Experience with building or leading a team
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.