**Required Experience and Qualifications**
* Must have at least 10 years’ experience performing advanced quantitative analyses.
* Ability to manipulate, analyzes, and interpret terabytes of data. Ability to organize findings and translate into actionable insights using original or innovative techniques or style.
* Ability to apply advanced statistical methodologies such as mixed model (random and fixed effects), simultaneous equations, ARIMA, neural networks, and multinomial discrete choice. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as cluster analytics, sampling theory and design of experiments, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, and factor analysis.
* Ability to design and apply advanced optimization methodologies such as linear and mixed integer optimization.
* Ability to design and apply advanced simulation modeling methodologies and techniques.
* Utilize complex computer operations (intermediate programming in 3rd and 4th generation languages, relational databases, and operating systems) and advanced features of software packages (word-processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.).
* Intermediate to advanced experience in Statistical Software (e.g. R, SAS, or SPSS) and database applications.
* Working knowledge of SAS strongly desired.
* Relational database experience strongly desired.
* A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data.
* Experience in working with executives or strategic planning departments to set and/or manage to corporate level strategies a plus.
* Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, Visual SourceSafe, etc.) required.
* M.S, or PH.D. in math, operations research, statistics, computer science, engineering, econometrics, computational finance, or similar highly quantitative field.