Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a world leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and develops technology-enabled solutions to change the way care is provided.
* Analyze samples for various compounds and components in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
* Document work properly and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
* Recognizes deviations from expected results and notifies line management.
* Operates equipment/instrumentation in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
* Effectively plans assigned workload on a daily basis
* Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
* Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members
* BS/BA degree in science or related field;
* Experience may be substituted for education
* Strong ability to learn is required
* Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Organizational skills
* Must be able to work in a laboratory setting
* Basic understanding of laboratory operations
* Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
* Knowledge of cGMP is helpful
* No Experience Required.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.