Coursera is scaling a global platform to provide universal access to the world’s best education, and we’re driven by the passion and mission to let people learn without limits.
Our Marketing and PR team is responsible for brand development, product marketing, PR, and acquisition and retention marketing for learners, enterprises, and university partners. We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic Marketing Copywriter who can work across all our marketing channels to create content that is clear, compelling, and reflective of our brand voice and mission.
You’ll work within our brand marketing team to support all of our channel and audience managers on a wide variety of initiatives. You’re a good fit for this role if you’re a creative, passionate writer with a knack for expressing complex ideas in a few simple, powerful words; you’ll also need to be able to learn and work efficiently, and to function seamlessly as part of a diverse team.
* Help us drive learner registrations and conversion to our paid product by writing stellar copy for emails, social media posts, digital ads, affiliate links, landing pages, and in-product promotions
* Support our Enterprise and Partner Marketing efforts by advising on copy for pitch decks, one-pagers, newsletters, product updates, and other sales collateral
* Coordinate with our PR team to produce and place executive thought leadership pieces
* Manage and expand our network of external writing agencies and contractors for PR writing and consumer content marketing
* Maintain and refine our brand voice and style guidelines, and be an active champion of our brand voice and style throughout the company
* 2-3 years of marketing writing experience; experience writing for an education or technology product is a plus
* Familiarity with B2C and B2B digital marketing principles
* Ability to produce high-quality copy on tight deadlines, and to iterate quickly and effectively in response to feedback
* Exceptional communication skills
* Near-fanatical attention to detail
* Strong user empathy and passion for education
* Commitment to Coursera’s values of Betterment, Boldness, Deep Honesty, and Solidarity, and ability to apply those principles in your work
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.