Coursera is scaling a global platform to provide universal access to the world’s best education, and we’re driven by the passion and mission to let people learn without limits.
We are seeking someone to lead HR Operations in this key role. The ideal candidate for the HR Operations Lead position loves creating seamless and efficient systems for everything, from open enrollment to HRIS maintenance to processing leaves. You enjoy diving into details and making things better (which happens to be one of our core values!). We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump in and help us build the systems and processes to support our people.
* Lead the day to day activities related to benefits, 401k, leaves, stock options, and employee lifecycle transitions
* Manage HR data administration, analysis, and reporting
* Ensure data integrity for employee information across our tools and systems, and troubleshoot any issues to identify root cause and eliminate future risk
* Communicate with individuals across the company to field and triage HR questions
* Implement and administer benefits portals and HR-related systems
* Support rollout of company-wide HR programs
* Systemize and improve HR workflows
* Partner with Finance team to process error-free, semi-monthly payroll runs
* Respond to annual audit inquiries
* 4+ years of HR Operations experienceFamiliarity and comfort with California and federal labor laws
* Familiarity and comfort with compensation and benefits administration, including equity
* Advanced data and analytical skills, strong detail orientation and project management experience
* Thrives in a collaborative team environment, takes initiative, and is resourceful
* Proven ability to execute on projects independently
* Demonstrated discretion and sound judgment
* Experience working on global HR issues preferred
* Experience with ADP HRIS and Payroll systems is a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.