Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
The Professional, Software Engineer will be a member of a development team responsible for developing, updating and supporting software systems and applications per direction of their respective development team. Assignments typically start small in scope as this position improves skills, develops expertise and becomes an integral part of the development team.
* Design, code, test and debug software while developing new, and enhancing existing functionality in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Work from general specifications, or comfortable in an iterative and incremental development environment. Majority of time will generally be spent coding.
* Actively contribute to, participate in, and aim to continuously improve all levels of testing efforts. Testing assignments are within a defined area.
* Support, maintain and document software functionality.
* Actively participate in general knowledge/technology transfer throughout the team/department which can be in the form of team meetings or formal/ informal updates. This includes documenting work for knowledge transfer and developing a solid knowledge base in specific areas. May present information to other team members on developing area(s) of expertise. Provide technical assistance on assigned area.
* Working with more experienced team members, actively participate in team meetings and partner with product owners/business partners, defining requirements and software design. Make recommendations for area(s) of responsibility.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
* Typcall has 1-3 years of experience in an applicable software development environment
* Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise
* Customer oriented: meet individual commitments, work with the team to achieve team commitments, respond to team/customer requests in a timely manner, willing to help.
* Ability to focus on and solve problems, but with a willingness to ask for help when needed
Apply to CoreLogic (Professional Software Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.