Contrast Security is the world’s only application security software that quickly and accurately stops hackers from stealing data via web applications – the most successful attack vector. Contrast employs patented, deep security instrumentation to strengthen applications before they’re deployed, protect them in production and provide visibility throughout the application lifecycle. As a result, organizations can act faster against threats and immediately reduce their attack surface.
We are looking for talented, passionate and driven inside sales individuals who are interested in joining our team to help us take Contrast Security to the next level. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success comes from creative collaboration and where the goal is to move fast and excel.
* Prospect, develop, and close new mid-enterprise customers for Contrast’s application security software products in a defined territory, as well as, upsell new products and services to existing customers
* Attain quarterly and annual goals and quota targets
* Sell the Contrast Security vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
* Qualify opportunities, and allocate time and resources accordingly
* Manage mid-enterprise prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs
* Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential, manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in SFDC
* Work cross-functionally with extended team members
* Work closely with Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
* Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience, and make our customers successful!
* 2-5 years of inside sales exp. role or equivalent quota-carrying role in the software/technology sector; experience in Security preferred
* Experience managing and closing mid-enterprise sales-cycles
* Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
* Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Ability to work on-site in Palo Alto, CA
* Ability to travel up to 20%
* BS/BA degree preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.