We are the world’s largest independent exploration and production company, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. We explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally.
Information Technology and System Analysts provide application and infrastructure support for ConocoPhillips operations.
* Identifying and implementing e-solutions that enhance our business model and streamline processes.
* Providing expertise that enables maximum value to be derived from ConocoPhillips' ERP system.
* Using advanced systems analysis, design and development techniques to implement and integrate applications
* Utilizing a wide range of technologies including web & cloud infrastructure, data warehousing, telecommunications, databases, and e-commerce, to deliver IT services
* Developing technical direction to gain competitive advantage in scientific computing areas (visualization, storage networks, etc.)
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
* Expected graduation date: Winter 2015, Spring/Summer 2016
* A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
* A minimum major GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
* Proficient (ability to perform the skill with limited assistance) with Microsoft Office Products
* Previous internships or co-op's in an energy related field
* Analyzes issues and understands their business impact
* Demonstrates a strong commitment to delivering results while maintaining a safe environment
* Responds resourcefully, flexibly and positively when faced with challenges and demands
* Develops realistic plans needed to accomplish objectives and team goals
* Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment
* Transmits information so it is received and understood in the way it was intended
* Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decision
Apply to ConocoPhillips (Graduate, Information Technology 2016)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.