comScore is the cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. We are creating the new model for a dynamic cross-platform world. In January 2016, comScore and Rentrak Corporation – two leaders in measurement innovation – united to establish new currencies for understanding consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale.
As a Software Engineer you will be working on comScore's critical applications and APIs. Your mission will be to create and maintain applications that are efficient, scalable and always available. You will have access to latest tools and hardware, and a culture of entrepreneurial spirits to help you in pursuit of greatness and success.
* Participate in the Agile process, working with product owners, UX team and the development teams to gather requirements, design and development new systems, and improve existing ones.
* Mentoring of Junior resources on the team.Use your expertise to take on and solve complex technical problems during the development lifecycle.
* Implement performance initiatives that positively impact user experiences.
* Implement automation initiatives that reduce time spent on development and QA processes.
* Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new related technologies.
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting large web applications.
* Familiarity with agile methodology; ability to estimate scope, break up problems into deliverable chunks, and pivot when requirements change.
* Experience designing and developing REST APIs, ASP.NET Web Applications, Client and Server-Side MVC , MVVM, AJAX, jQuery, Angular JS/ ReactJS or similar front-end technologies/patterns preferred.
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other technical discipline required.