CMCSA is a type of publicly traded stocks of Comcast, a mass media and communications company that provides cable, entertainment, and communication products and services. It is a class A common stock traded in NASDAQ. CMCSA offers voting rights of .1323 votes per share.
Responsible for assisting senior management by providing an efficient and professional office environment. Performs administrative duties such as typing, filing, processing mail, and answering phones. Maintains necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly configured, installed, and maintained. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures. Work is subject to review by others. Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Greets and assists business associates, visitors, and headquarters staff in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Accurately and efficiently types and distributes letters, memoranda, purchase orders, or other material.
- Utilizes processing, spreadsheet, and other computer software; prepares documents from hard copy or recorded formats; assists senior management in the preparation of regularly scheduled or special reports.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- 3-5 years experience proficiently using Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Well-organized and driven to meet goals
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment