Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products.
Our mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Much of the transformation we are driving happens through language: communicating the complexity in a manner people understand and using a tone people can relate to. As a copywriter at Collective Health, you will use the power of words to help transform an industry.
* Translate healthcare jargon into words people understand
* Develop and maintain style guides to refine our product personality and voice
* Write copy that appears across our products: mobile, print, web and packaging
* Define and nurture a seamless editorial process across product, design, legal and marketing teams
* Expertly communicating a product’s personality and voice across multiple platforms and in multiple contexts
* Translating complexity into simplicity
* Experience working with designers, product managers, and marketers
* Experience working on consumer products
* Humility and good sense of humor
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.