For more than a century, CNA has been there for our customers and has evolved to meet the needs of our times. We continue a powerful legacy built on expertise, solid products and great service.
CNA is seeking to fill multiple Customer Service Specialist positions for our Sioux Falls, SD office. Under direct supervison, answers routine incoming service calls and emails.
* Receives and responds to calls and emails by providing responses in writing and/or by telephone within designated timeframes.
* May utilize logs or other tools to track and update issues.
* Provides user assistance within applications.
* May perform additional duties as assigned.
Supervisor or above
**Skills, Knowledge & Abilities**
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including professional phone etiquette and the ability to work with internal and external customers at all levels.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and proactively to identify and resolve problems.
* Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
* Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
* General knowledge of the insurance industry.
* Acts with a sense of urgency to provide superior service to our customers and internal business partners. Takes ownership to see things through to a timely resolution.
* Builds strong relationships with customers and colleagues, demonstrates teamwork and collaboration
* Communicates professionally and effectively, follows up, and keeps customers informed. Acts like an owner when making decisions.
* Embraces existing and new technology, effectively utilizes desktop tools to multi-task and deliver efficient customer service.
**Education & Experience**
* High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
* Typically a minimum of one year of relevant experience.
Apply to CNA Insurance (Customer Service Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.