Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others.
As a Senior Web Designer on the website experience team, you will have an opportunity to showcase your design/user experience talents by working within a tight-knit agile squad, creating meaningful and effective experiences that make it easy for our customers to find and choose, configure and design and purchase customized marketing materials and products.
* Design new, innovative customer experiences, while also optimizing existing pages and flows
* Collaborate within a cross-functional global team in an agile iterative process (delivering early and often)
* Demonstrate expertise in ecommerce-centric web design and product marketing best practices
* Validate design hypothesis with customer insights
* Design, develop and execute strategically as well as tactically
* A diverse portfolio demonstrating design excellence and showcasing a variety of interactive projects
* 3+ years’ experience in ecommerce or agency environment
* Familiarity with agile methodology
* A team player that can adapt quickly to changing priorities and business requirements
* Creative thinker and problem solver
* Strong organization, time-management and communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
* Experience designing for mobile, touch and desktop
* Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with Sketch and InVision a plus
* Bachelor’s degree in web design, or related fields.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.