Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others.
Pixartprinting North America offers custom print solutions to Creative Professionals. We operate as a start-up within the Cimpress group, and are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join the team at our Back Bay, Boston office. We are currently in the process of building our own technology infrastructure, leveraging platforms developed by the Cimpress group and integrating with external solutions. As the Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will contribute to the development and ongoing optimization of the Pixartprinting online experience for our North American customers.
* The Pixartprinting team to ensure requirements from the business are gathered and understood
* Cimpress Technology tribes to ensure back-end systems are running smoothly
* External vendors to integrate into our systems (e.g. via API connections into ERPs, CRMs, etc.)
* Customize and develop CMS / e-commerce systems
* Familiarity with web UI frameworks: Node.js, Angular, React
* Some knowledge of object oriented software development a plus
* Some knowledge of LINUX based Web Applications and e-commerce systems
* Willingness to develop software in a multi-programing language environment
* Ability to develop in a cloud-first environment (using e.g. Amazon Web Services)
* Experience in the creation and deployment of microservices a plus
* Comfort working with agile / scrum / kanban
* Strong communication skills
* Willingness to join a distributed team operating across different time-zones; embrace flexible working hours and frequent travel as needed
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.