Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others.
This position will be part of the launch of Vistaprint’s first US production facility. This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment, machinery installation, repair and overhaul of mechanical/electrical installations on the production floor, as well as full facility maintenance.
* Working in a team-based environment
* Conducting preventative maintenance duties
* Troubleshooting electrical problems at a high-speed printing facility
* Actively contributing to continuous improvement initiatives
* Assisting in the set up and maintenance of equipment
* Ensuring compliance with appropriate external regulations and internal maintenance policies and procedures
* Performing equipment repair and other facility project work
* Valid Journeyman Electrician license and/or Nevada Electrical Contractors License preferred
* Secondary education or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures and high volume production machinery and systems
* Experience and proven knowledge with Health and Safety Standards
* Driven and energetic with a strong technical background
* Desire to function in a team based environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and dedication to Team Member morale, customer service, safety, quality and delivery
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.