Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others.
As an Enterprise Support Engineer within the UnOps team, you will join a talented team of engineers working to implement and deliver enterprise computing and productivity solutions in a zero-trust network environment. You will be focused on providing an excellent customer experience, either directly, or by the development of self-service and automation options to save our users time and frustration. You will also be an advocate for Cimpress Technology users to our vendors and their support teams when needed. You will be someone who can bring an IT generalist skillset to bear on common problems and pain points in the enterprise space, but you are not afraid to implement something totally new and different than what might be used in a more traditional corporate environment.
* Administration of various enterprise SaaS productivity products like:
* Box Enterprise
* Azure AD/Office 365
* Endpoint management solutions for Mac and Windows
* Providing user level support, self-help documentation for the above tools
* Participate in the evaluation and selection of new solutions in the enterprise space.
* Experience with end-user support in a high-tech organization (software developers, technical architects etc)
* Exposure to any or all of the following:
* Office 365
* Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
* SaaS tools like Box, Google Docs, Slack, etc
* Systems/fleet management for Mac or Windows 10 devices
* Good understanding of user management and authentication concepts –
* Familiarity with networking and data security concepts
* Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders in a global company.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.