At Cigna, we're more than a health insurance company. We're a global health service company.
- This position is responsible for providing excellent care to Cigna Medical Group patients in an outpatient clinical setting.
- This is specifically for adult medicine and geriatric medicine.
- The incumbent must be effective in unifying the business, operational, support and clinical arms into a cohesive team.
- MD or DO Degree required.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine (Preferred) or Family Medicine with extensive Geriatric experience/fellowship.
- Active and unrestricted AZ medical license required.
- Good computer skills using MS Office Products (Word/Excel) and Electronic Health Records systems (Allscripts).
- Demonstrates flexibility and displays excellent communication skills with staff and during patient interactions.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.