Celgene Corporation is a global integrated biopharmaceutical company primarily engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies designed to treat cancer and immune-inflammatory related diseases in patients with limited treatment options.
The Dermatology Speciality Representative will be responsible for the promotion, sales and support of company products or services, while achieving all territory sales goals. This territory encompasses - Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Orange Park, Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, Ponte Vedra and St. Augustine.
* Develops and manages strong relationships with dermatologists, medical staff, and other health care professionals in support of product indications.
* Acts as the ""face of Celgene"" through contact with medical professionals. Maintains superior levels of product, market and formulary information, and translates product features into benefits that meet the specific customer's needs.
* Highlights the features and benefits of product offered.
* Plans and organizes speaker programs within assigned territory.
* Develops business plans for the territory.
* Communicates openly with peers, supervisors and field counterparts.
* Interprets and delivers competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
* Identify and develop business solutions.
* Delivers timely and accurate administrative tasks.
* Ensures compliance with all federal (PDMA/OIG) and state regulations as well as Celgene's Policies relative to prescription drug sampling.
* Follows all sampling procedures as detailed within Celgene's Sample Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Two years pharmaceutical, medical device or relevant medical sales experience with proven track record demonstrating top sales accomplishments strongly preferred.
* Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
* Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement.
* Possess a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
* Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment.
* Occasional travel required.
* Must have valid driver's license.
Apply to Celgene (Dermatology Specialty Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.