Celgene Corporation is a global integrated biopharmaceutical company primarily engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies designed to treat cancer and immune-inflammatory related diseases in patients with limited treatment options.
The Associate Operator supports the production schedule by ensuring equipment, materials, and other resources are in place to meet the production demands The operator performs routine cleaning and ensures proper execution of production activities within the aseptic environment and it’s supporting areas. This position may require overtime, shift work, and flexibility in scheduling of “set” shift hours at times, based on production or department needs.
* Obtains and maintains aseptic gowning qualification.
* Performs work in complete accordance with all cGMP, SOPs, Specifications, Batch Records, and company policies pertaining to quality, safety, and housekeeping.
* Ensures all documentation is correct and addresses procedural /documentation errors expeditiously and effectively.
* Communicates effectively and professionally with peers, following detailed instructions/procedures, and demonstrating strong teamwork.
* Continuously updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
* Identifies potential production issues and works quickly with area supervision to address them.
* Completes other tasks, as assigned.
* Requires a High School diploma or equivalent, Technical Certification/College degree preferred
* 1 year work experience (preferably in a regulated, manufacturing environment)Must have an appropriate level of understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment
Must have strong problem solving skills
* Must possess basic math and science skills and ability to use a computer
* Requires a demonstrated ability to read, understand, interpret, and apply technical writing and instruction
* Equivalent combination of experience / education is acceptable.
* Requires proficiency in basic MS Word, Outlook, Excel
* Requires ability to deal appropriately with regulatory agencies
* General Competencies
* Requires flexibility and ability to multi-task
* Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
* Requires strong organizational and time management skills
* Requires strong teamwork and facilitation skills
* Written Communication
* Requires ability to interpret / write general business documents
* Requires ability to interpret / write technical documents
* Problem Solving
* Requires ability to solve routine problems
* Level of Supervision
* Requires direct supervision
* Impact of decisions
* Impacts one department
* Requires uniform/ PPE to work in a manufacturing, warehouse, or laboratory environment
* Requires pre-employment screening (respirator physical, lift test, etc…)
* Requires safety alertness due to work around hazardous equipment and conditions
* Requires participation in annual health monitoring due to handling of hazardous substances
* Requires ability to push, pull, reach, balance and/or lift up to 50 lbs
* Requires set hours by Supervision
* Requires ability to stand for extended periods of time
* Requires ability to wear specific PPE (full face respirator, clean room “bunny” suit, PAPR)
Apply to Celgene (Associate Operator, Aseptic - 3rd Shift Job)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.