Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time. Catalant has built a global network of more than 30,000 independent experts, boutique firms and custom teams, as well as best-in-class software tools for engaging and managing this market.
We are seeking a Marketing Associate to accelerate the growth of Catalant’s enterprise software product. This marketer will create and execute digital marketing programs in Marketo to generate leads, and help develop communication strategies for Catalant’s enterprise product in select industry verticals. They will conceive and execute innovative marketing programs that drive demand via account-based marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketer to drive forward a key business line that is redefining how consulting is bought and sold.
You will aid the strategy and execution of account-based marketing activities for Catalant’s enterprise product. You will need a track record of creatively marketing complex products to senior, discerning buyers.
* Demand generation– develop the strategy and execute the marketing programs that drive demand for your products (e.g. traditional and digital advertising, email marketing, content)
* Sales Enablement– develop the communication of the product’s value proposition and the necessary tools to support the selling process of your products (e.g. collateral).
**Education & Experience:**
* Bachelor’s degree
* 2-4 years of marketing experience, ideally with a focus in technology or software
* Experience developing, executing and reporting on multi-channel B2B marketing initiatives
* Self-starter with world-class work ethic and ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Track record of “running into fires” and demonstrated “at-cause” approach to problem solving
* Comfort in a highly-entrepreneurial and intellectually stimulating environment where flexibility, creativity, and initiative are highly-valued
**Bonus Points if:**
* You have experience with account-based marketing
* You have had brand management experience
* You have consulting or other professional services experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.