At CarGurus, we are all about making the online car shopping experience more transparent. We give you the data and information you need to make smart, empowered car shopping decisions.
The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking to hire its first Marketing Operations Analyst to partner with sales, sales ops, and engineering and increase the efficiency and measurement of its global marketing programs to dealers. The Marketing Operations Analyst will manage the integration of our marketing automation platform with Salesforce and will build processes that help manage, measure, and optimize our inbound, outbound, content and event marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, data-driven, and enjoy leading cross-functional efforts to drive efficiency.
* Manage marketing automation platform to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and measurability of marketing programs
* Manage execution of key marketing automation processes, such as lead scoring, lead assignment, and campaign automation
* Work cross-functionally with sales management and sales operations to drive success in lead management and improve funnel efficiency
* Identify and lead implementation of new marketing technology needs, and ensure ongoing maintenance of current platforms and integrations
* Maintain cleanliness of marketing contacts and ensure smooth handoff of leads to sales
* Ensure alignment of marketing operations initiatives and programs with sales operations and engineering
* Identify and implement processes to improve collaboration between marketing and sales
* Configure marketing systems to differentiate between multiple customer profiles and countries
* Work with designers to create forms and templates to be leveraged across the entire team
* Create dashboards/reports to support marketing team needs
* Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
* 3 to 5 years of experience in Sales or Marketing Operations
* Expertise in marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot, Marketo and Eloqua
* Demonstrated Salesforce proficiency (certified a plus)
* Experience with sales and marketing automation, enablement, reporting, and business intelligence tools
* Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems
* Cross-functional project management experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Relentless focus on problem solving and process improvement
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.