At CarGurus, we are all about making the online car shopping experience more transparent. We give you the data and information you need to make smart, empowered car shopping decisions.
We’re looking for a versatile digital marketing manager to join our consumer marketing team. Do you love testing and scaling new marketing channels? Are you equally strong at identifying a target audience and the channels to reach them as well as analyzing and optimizing results? Do you have a good mind to participate in campaign strategy and creative direction but an appetite for rolling up your sleeves to get things done?
* Participate in identifying and evaluating new paid marketing channels with an objective of efficient scale
* Project manage the launch and optimization of new customer acquisition campaigns
* Project manage the development of creative assets
* Work with internal and external partners to implement campaigns & ensure proper tracking
* Report on and optimize campaign performance
* Partner with Algorithmic Traffic Acquisition team to optimize copy and creative for significant paid search and retargeting campaigns
* Partner with CarGurus’ editorial team to analyze the impact of our social media outreach and identify levers to improve consumer engagement through our owned social channels
* Perform regular and ad hoc reporting & analysis of campaign-specific and overall marketing performance
* Report weekly and monthly on overall progress vs goals for traffic acquisition and site conversions; participate in identifying and executing on levers for ongoing performance improvement
* Bachelor’s degree from a top tier school
* 5+ years of relevant B2C digital marketing experience, preferably for a consumer website with meaningful scale
* Strong knowledge of the digital and mobile marketing landscape – prior experience with Facebook and YouTube advertising a plus
* Exceptional analytical skills - experience with Excel, Google Analytics, Looker and/or comparable analytics tools a must!
* Detail-oriented and an excellent problem-solver. Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities
* Ability to manage multiple priorities with limited oversight
* Excellent project management skills
* Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.