CardinalCommerce is the pioneer and global leader in enabling authenticated payment transactions in the card-not-present payments industry since 1999. Through One Connection to our proprietary Cardinal SafeCloudTM payment platform, we enable friction-free, technology-neutral authentication and alternative payment services (including digital wallets and mobile commerce services).
The purpose of the Software Developer is to deliver scalable, secure applications while following the software development life cycle that is established by the company.
* Design and develop eCommerce/mCommerce applications for shopping cart platforms
* Unit testing/complete QA
* Troubleshooting client implementation issues
* Analysis of usage and performance metrics
* Troubleshooting technical issues that come up within the production environment
* Working with internal teams to coordinate the releasing of code to production environment
* Minimum of an Associate’s degree or Technical Certificate/training
* In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma/equivalent plus 6 years’ experience will be considered.
* At least 4 years of related software development experience in PHP and/or Java
* Lead design, communication and documentation across departments
* Strong independent development skills
* Giving and seeking out feedback on current projects
* Ability to communicate with external partners during design/development/QA or outsourced development partners
Frequent sitting, walking
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.