Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and commercial lending and deposit origination. Its principal business segments are Local Banking and National Lending.
As a Capital One Software Engineer, you be responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities. Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
* Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
* Continuously improve software engineering practice - Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
* Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
* Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
* At least 4 years of experience in software development
* At least 3 years of experience in .NET software development
* At least 4 years of experience in System Engineering where they have deployed and integrated Systems into the enterprise, using Power Shell, ETL technologies, file transfer capabilities
* At least 3 years of experience in troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP issues
* At least 2 years of experience in Agile environment
* 2+ years of experience in J2EE development
* 1+ years of experience in AWS
* 1+ years of DevOps
* 1+ years of cloud deployment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.