* Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
* Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
* A relentless passion to be the best
* Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
* An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
* An unyielding commitment to quality
* Respect for our internal and external customers
* Continuous improvement
* Being resourceful, productive and efficient
* Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
* Manages and provides leadership, mentoring, coaching and career development planning for staff ensuring productivity is maximized and quality is delivered. Cross-train and develop skills of staff, to include succession planning. Hire, train, and give performance feedback to employees.
* Participate in the development of short and long-range plans. Plan and report project status. Conduct research, evaluate alternatives, and propose technical solutions. Create and/or use existing technological tools to enhance performance, quality and efficiency. Create, review and enforce policies, procedures, and standards for departmental use.
* Provide technical expertise, leadership, and supervision of daily activities required for efficient and quality systems analysis, design, and development as related to system development and maintenance. Provide timely resolution to systems problems.
* Develop effective working relationships with other departments, groups, managers and vendors. Proactively seek efficient and quality solutions.
* Ensure that automation of event mediation is reliable and scalable for all platforms and network elements.
* Develop and maintain wireless and non-wireless mediation processes, audits and controls that guarantee every event is processed and/or accounted for. Responsible for processing 3G, 4G, Wireless Voice, VOIP, Analog, Internet, VOWIFI, VOLTE, Event Detail Records and Messaging transactions.
* Work closely with the Billing teams to resolve any transactions that fail to properly process in the billing platform.
* Create and utilize automated monitoring tools to prevent loss of revenue or application downtime.
* Develop tools and applications for efficient examination and reprocessing of any failed transactions.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.