Bright House Networks is the sixth largest owner and operator of cable systems in the U.S. and the second largest in Florida, with technologically advanced systems located in five states including Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Michigan and California.
We are a spirited, vibrant, and dynamic inbound care center with a passion for World Class customer service. As an award winning industry leader, our team of professionals provides an outstanding commitment to our customers by building lifelong relationships. Our customer CCPs serve as brand champions for Bright House Networks by taking the initiative to look for creative ways to wow our customers and to go above and beyond their expectations. As customer advocates, we sell products and services to our customers making their lives a little easier.
* Customer Care Professionals (“CCP”) must be available to take calls, be productive, and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of the customer while reinforcing trust and taking into consideration the customer’s time and availability.
* CCPs will create customer loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while demonstrating a variety of selling techniques resulting in sales of our products and services.
* CCPs will identify our customer’s needs by asking clarifying questions to effectively promote our products and services, and articulate the features and benefits in a competitive environment through successful negotiations.
* CCPs must be willing to adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve these goals.
* CCPs must have the ability to demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality and performance standards as well as taking ownership for their own actions and all areas of the customer’s experience.
* CCPs take action to proactively learn new information, report customer impacting concerns, think outside the box on customer resolutions and share best practices with others.
* High School diploma or equivalent is required.
* Experience with computers, keyboarding is required
* Minimum 2 years of Customer service experience is preferred
* Minimum 1 year of inbound call center experience is preferred
* Minimum 1 year experience in the hospitality industry a plus
* Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
Apply to Bright House Networks (Customer Care Professional I)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.