Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
We're looking for an Accounts Payable and Cost Manager to join our Finance department. You'll manage our accounts payable and focus particularly on expense analysis and cash outflows. You'll create policies and implement systems and procedures that will directly impact the entire company. You'll play an integral role in what the Finance team does to support BounceX and facilitate growth.
* Manage our accounts payable operations, including processes around invoice receipt, invoice entry, data processing, approvals, and other AP tasks as needed
* Analyze the company’s spending, isolating cost drivers and making recommendations
* Prepare departmental spending analysis
* Manage and prepare monthly cash flow reports
* Serve as point of contact for all accounts payable matters
* Assist in budget and forecast modeling
* Provide a critical eye to existing processes and drive improvement as BounceX continues to grow
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance, or related field
* At least 1-2 years of applicable accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Manager
* Financial analysis and reporting experience preferred
* Proficient with Excel and QuickBooks
* Highly detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, and work autonomously in turning data into actionable insights.
* Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders through strong working relationships
* Strong organizational and presentation skills
Apply to Bounce Exchange (Accounts Payable And Cost Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.