As a leading supplier in the automotive industry, Robert Bosch LLC has made its Farmington Hills and Plymouth Michigan facilities the headquarters for its North American automotive businesses.
•Coordinate implementation of vehicle network communications, customer diagnostics, bootloader and hardware-driver software, following AUTOSAR standards, to support ABS/TCS/ESC and other customer braking functions.
•Assist in the procuring and validation of third-party software in the areas of network communications, diagnostic and bootloader functions.
•Performing customer requirement analysis, function specification development, software design, system level and software level test case development, system and software component testing.
•Responsible for conducting software design reviews, implementation reviews and test result analysis for compliance to requirements.
•Interface with associates in the US, India and Germany.
* Bachelor of Science majoring in Electrical, Mechanical, or Software Engineering and 3~5 years experience in automotive embedded control system integration/development.
* 1+ years of experience in Vehicle development and testing of software functions is required.
* Knowledge of vehicle dynamics and interactions between vehicle systems supporting chassis controls is preferred.
* Knowledge of SW development quality / release processes for automotive mass production (CMMi, FMEA, DRBFM, IS026262, ASPICE).
* Experience with Matlab, Carsim, Simulink, C/C++, ASCET-SD embedded systems.
* Experience with CAN, FNOS, and Autosar. Valid driver's license and good driving skills.
* Travel within the US is required for supporting vehicle development activities at both winter and summer test facilities. Some international travel may be required.
Apply to Bosch (Communication/Diagnostic Specialist Chassis Control)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.