BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Mortgage Banker is primarily responsible for representing a full range of mortgage financing; generates mortgage and development loans through solicitation of individual consumers, groups, real estate brokers and builders/developers. Maintains an active call schedule for purposes of educating targeted business sources regarding the features and benefits of BOK Mortgage financing.
- Serves as primary contact with all parties on individual loans originated from application to closing; duties may include:
- Counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers
- Completing applications
- Obtaining all necessary support documents along with appropriate fee and lock-in information in compliance with FNMA, FHLMC, VA, FHA, and mortgage lending regulations includes of RESPA, Truth-in-Lending, and HMDA
- Overseeing loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with terms
- Obtaining loan documentation prior to closing
- Assisting in collecting additional documents and communicating loan status to all parties
- Establishes and maintains client referral relationships with individuals, groups, Realtors, builders/developers; makes sales calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business or retain existing business.
- Prepares complete loan application package; inputs loan applications, assembles and prints all required documents.
- Communicates daily with loan processors, buyers, realtors, and builders on status of loan files.
- Inputs approval or declination information into computer system; prepares required notices to send to customer if loan denied; informs borrowers, realtors, builders, and closer of status of loans.
- Assists customer via telephone and walk-in customers directly to discuss loan programs and pre-qualifying requirements and procedures.
- Attends open houses, broker open trade fairs, RESAT, Women's Council, and APMW and other organizational meetings in order to promote mortgage financing.
- Trains new real estate agents and brokers in areas of financing, qualifying buyers, and lending guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations (FHA, VA Conventional, FHLMC, FNMA and private investor)
- Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations and to learn complex technical information
- Ability to operate PC and 10 key by touch
- Working knowledge of underwriting criteria
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills
* This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of an Associate’s Degree and 2-3 years related mortgage lending experience.
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.