Boecore is a woman-owned small business focused on providing Government and Commercial clients with high quality Engineering and Information Technology solutions at both a local and national level. Boecore is a proven leader in Enterprise Networks, Cyber Solutions, Advanced Software Engineering and Space Mission Engineering.
**Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):**
- Maintain liaison with various departments to provide necessary support to OPM responsibilities.
- Support the development of policies and procedures for the implementation of international agreements.
- Develop, prepare, deliver, and present reports and briefing materials
- Track and report Satellite Access Requests (SAR) and Satellite Access Authorization (SAA) metrics.
- Track and manage project equipment.
**Education and Experience Requirements:**
- 12+ years' experience in Department of Defense (DOD) SATCOM.
- Bachelor's of Science or higher, or significant military training in SATCOM.
- Must be a US citizen. Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance if required.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.