From the biggest banks to the most elite hedge funds, financial institutions need timely, accurate data to capture opportunities and evaluate risk in fast-moving markets. For over 30 years, our clients have relied on our core product, the Bloomberg Terminal, to access the data and analytics they need to make informed investment decisions.
The Know Your Customer (KYC) industry is rapidly evolving. Our Entity Exchange Platform team (ee.bloomberg.com) responds quickly to these changes, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge in their industry. Our secure web platform enables businesses to efficiently transfer documents and data to satisfy KYC regulatory laws. We ultimately reduce the friction of doing business. In this fast-paced environment, you will design and build web solutions that are flexible, scalable, and easy to maintain. You will also help determine the right solutions for our clients’ needs. If you’re passionate about helping us build these solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
* Design, architect, and develop client-facing solutions that meet business requirement
* Develop all levels of the web application stack, from the client to server-side
* Collaborate within an agile, multi-disciplinary, fast-moving team
* Advocate for high quality, well-tested solutions
* Take ownership and drive technical solutions from inception to production release
**You'll need to have:**
* A strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and an understanding of asynchronous design patterns (both client and server-side)
* Experience with distributed source control management (like Git) and pull request/code review workflows
**We’d love to see:**
* 2+ years of experience with React, Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux), Java, or Python
* Professional experience with a relational database (Oracle or MySQL), schema design, and SQL
* Experience developing web services or APIs
* Experience with web security, challenges, risks and mitigation techniques
* An interest in the financial industry with ambition to learn more about the KYC domain
* A passion for standardization, style guides, and process efficiency
Apply to Bloomberg LP (Senior Front - End Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.