Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients with neurodegenerative diseases, hematologic conditions and autoimmune diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
The US Hemophilia Senior Product Manager will be a strong leader on the brand marketing team. This position is responsible for developing and leading key components of the Brand Marketing Strategy and Tactical plans, with a focus on HCPs.
* Utilize customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop, and execute business initiatives that advance the brand.
* Develop and execute against promotional strategy and tactical plans targeting US-based Hematologist and other stakeholders involved with the treatment of hemophilia
* Lead the development and execution of a multi-channel promotional initiatives including digital and non-personal tactics
* Help lead cross-functional strategic initiatives and shape key strategic marketing choices for the brand
* Support commercial conference, congress and society activities
* Coordinate commercial efforts with Key Opinion Leaders
* Ensure all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
* Effectively manage the operational budget
* Effectively lead external agencies
* Must exhibit leadership skills, ability to perform in fast paced environments and ability to influence without authority
* Self-starter who functions well independently or within a team
* Strong oral and written communication skills required
* Individuals will be required to work collaboratively with the following business functions to successfully lead HCP marketing initiatives:
* Patient Center of Excellence
* Customer facing teams (example: sales, specialty teams, etc.)
* Sales Training
* Market Research
* Medical Affairs
* Global Marketing
* Managed Access and Reimbursement
* Information Technology
* The qualified candidate must have demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external business partners.
* The candidate will also be innovative, have strong communications skills; an analytical approach to business problem solving; along with high level project management skills.
* Seasoned commercial professional, with 6+ years of pharmaceutical commercial experience
* Experience in development and execution of commercial and/or marketing strategies including medical education and digital strategies
* Minimum of 4 years biotech/pharma marketing experience
* Experience in hemophilia or other rare disease markets is preferred but not required
* Sales and/or sales management experience preferred
* Ability to work under pressure
* BA/BS required. Advanced degree preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.