* Expert understanding of foundational architectural concepts and architecture frameworks and tools, defining and implementing enterprise information architecture and MDM solutions Expertise with multitude of technologies such as ERP (Oracle eBS), , Process Manufacturing and Manufacturing Execution, Lab software (LIMS), Supply Chain Collaboration, Enterprise Integration (e.g. Oracle Fusion Middleware, J2EE), ETL (Informatica), Database (Oracle, Microsoft), Cloud Services AWS, Azure).
* Proven leadership experience in providing innovative technical roadmaps. Must take a practical, pragmatic, results oriented approach to architecture planning. Advanced application architecture design experience and prior exposure to multiple SDLC’s.
* Prior exposure to distributed application performance engineering, cloud computing, social media programs, mobile application development, database design concepts, middleware concepts, user interface development, and information security engineering 10+ years of relevant experience in IT, enterprise/application/information architecture.
* A good understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS / PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
* A good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, B2B integration and Master data management.
* Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving and analytical capabilities with ability to synthesize large amounts of commercial business information and logically structure them into IT elements that build practical solutions.
* Strong analytical and communication skills.
* Strong cross-functional coordination skills and understanding of enterprise architecture, governance; any certification on enterprise architecture (Zachman, TOGAF, etc.) methodologies will be preferred.
* Develop, manage and communicate current state and future state architectural models, keeping them aligned to changing business needs and relevant for active technology portfolio management. Life sciences and/or consulting experience valued
* Undergraduate or graduate degree with 8+ years relevant experience.