Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients with neurodegenerative diseases, hematologic conditions and autoimmune diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to develop and execute consumer marketing strategies and tactics for a DNA-derived antihemophilic factor therapy for the treatment of Hemophilia A for the US Marketing team. Reporting directly to the US Brand Lead, this position will support both branded and unbranded marketing initiatives and lead development of consumer facing field team promotional materials.
* Lead the development, creation and implementation of branded and unbranded promotional patient materials
* Own the personal- and non-personal promotional plans for consumer-facing tactics
* Participate in the submission, review, and approval process for key marketing initiatives
* Work closely with multiple agencies
* Analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs and recommend optimizations
* Support the development and implementation of peer programs
* Serve as Consumer Marketing Contact for various cross-functional partners
* Assist in the development of the consumer tactical plan
This role also shares the responsibility for achieving revenue, market share, and budget targets. This role collaborates extensively with other members of the marketing and field teams, training department, and other functions.
* Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external partners.
* Ability to communicate and work closely with the following business functions to successfully lead initiatives: Sales force, Medical, Legal, Regulatory, Finance and Multiple agencies.
* Creative and strategic thinking; excellent communications skills; an analytical approach to business problem solving; strong project management skills required.
* Minimum of 6 years of commercial pharmaceutical/biotech experience
* Hemophilia experience preferred
* Consumer marketing experience preferred
* Strong formal presentation development and delivery skills required
* Experience managing external vendors and effective budget management
* Ability to travel 20-30%
BS/BA required. MBA preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.