Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) is a leader in the baking industry, known for its category leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. Our team of more than 27,000 U.S. associates operates 70 manufacturing locations in the United States.
* Troubleshoot, repair and maintain manufacturing equipment and building.
* Prepare and maintain documentation on operational equipment efficiency.
* Perform daily preventative maintenance.
* Participate in LEAN activities.
* Conducts "pre-flight" checkout of operating systems prior to start-up of line.
* Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system.
* Perform other duties as may be required and/or assigned.
* Must have a High School Diploma/GED, technical or vocational training preferred.
* Must have 3-5 years experience in the maintenance mechanic field.
* Experience with electrical and mechanical systems.
* Knowledge of PLC's.
* Must be flexible and available to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs frequently.
* Have the ability to climb onto overhead structures and on top of equipment.
Apply to Bimbo Bakeries (Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.