Autotask Corporation develops professional services automation software that operates as a Web-based information technology (IT) services management software. Its software is designed to enable the management of professional services, such as managed services, break-fix, consulting engagements, system integration, networking projects, software implementations, service desk contracts, and scheduled maintenance.
The Financial Systems Intern is responsible for performing duties in the planning, design, and execution of human and technical systems that enable financial operations to flow smoothly and meet organizational goals.
* Assist on projects to integrate financial systems
* Build tools to assist finance staff in effective data processing
* Research and advise Financial managers on opportunities process improvements
* Train staff in use of new tools and systems where required
* Strong Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
* Must be a current college student in pursuit of a four-year degree; majors in computer science, quantitative finance, or related technical majors strongly preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Acute attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines