Autotask Corporation develops professional services automation software that operates as a Web-based information technology (IT) services management software. Its software is designed to enable the management of professional services, such as managed services, break-fix, consulting engagements, system integration, networking projects, software implementations, service desk contracts, and scheduled maintenance.
Perform multiple duties related to the accounting functions of the organization, with primary focus on the financial statement (GL) reconciliations, cash processing, bank and corporate card reconciliations, and accounts payable activities.
* Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports, post journal entries, ensure timely and accurate reporting and compliance with appropriate accounting standards.
* Prepare and review of month-end closing
* Participate directly in year-end financial audit
* Maintain accuracy in records management, required records, reports, and files in an organized manner
* Review invoices for accuracy and completeness
* Manage cash collections and cash forecasting reporting
* Work with Senior Accountant on various projects where necessary
* Bachelor’s degree, or related experience
* 1–2 years prior accounting experience
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Self-directed, self-motivated, positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a desire for continuous improvement
* Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, in both a team and independent environment
* Intacct experience a plus
* Proficiency in excel is a must
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.