Auth0 is a cloud service that provides a set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enables single sign-on and user management for any application, API or IoT device. It's modern identity infrastructure, built for developers. Auth0 provides open source SDKs for all popular platforms, all popular operating systems, all popular devices and all popular programming languages. It allows connections to any identity provider from social to enterprise to custom username/password databases.
Auth0 is looking for Infrastructure Engineers to help ensure that our services stay up and running while continuing to rapidly ship software that our customers love. An Infrastructure Engineer is a specialist in creating, deploying and running infrastructure and have a great knowledge of networking, the linux kernel and systems scaling.
We are looking for people that have a passion for building robust infrastructure components that others can reuse and have a track record of working with infrastructure at world scale.
* Manage our infrastructure and provide alerting for teams to detect common problems
* Collaborate with development teams to introduce and test updated infrastructure components to be delivered as a service on AWS, using tools and technologies like TerraForm, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and more
* Design and develop the backup and restore procedures for storage services
* Respond to on-call pages caused by failures related to the infrastructure services they own
* In-depth knowledge of Linux internals
* Understanding of config management and immutable infrastructure (SaltStack experience preferred)
* Significant scripting expertise (e.g., with Python, Node.js, Shell Script, etc.)
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Preferred, not a hard requirement: working at (or with significant overlap with) Pacific Time