Attain is a management, technology and strategy consulting firm comprised of innovative problem solvers who deliver tangible results to address today's complex challenges. Attain's transformative business and IT solutions and services deliver market-leading results to our customers in the government, healthcare, education, and non-profit sectors.
Are you an ambitious marketing leader with proven experience developing and executing field marketing plans to drive business growth? Do you have a track record of designing and driving innovative campaigns? Do you have the confidence and charisma to roll-up your sleeves to quickly build relationships and collaborate with senior decision makers?
* Developing and executing field marketing campaigns to reinforce Attain’s position as an industry thought leader, generating new leads, and nurturing sales opportunities already in pipeline
* Working with subject matter experts to develop and promote collateral tied to the business priorities
* Shaping and executing campaigns with strategic alliance partners
* Maintaining and leveraging industry-specific association memberships
* Working with the Corporate Marketing team to regularly review and refresh website and other online content
* Leveraging digital marketing tools to execute campaigns
* Planning, allocating, and managing budgets
**What You Need:**
* BA or BS degree
* 7+ years marketing experience, preferably with a focus on the Federal, Education, and/or Nonprofit communities
* Proven track record of developing and executing field marketing strategy
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Flexibility to travel domestically to client meetings, trade shows, marketing events, etc. (up to 20%)
* Experience using Salesforce a plus
**Who We Seek:**
* **Passion Seekers.** You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* **Self-Starters.** You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* **Entrepreneurs.** You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* **Collaborators.** You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.