Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 50,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), we’re advancing the power of collaboration with products including JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket, and more. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
* Be a founding member of the team: as one of the first Designers to land in Mountain View, you'll have the opportunity to shape and influence the local design culture.
* Have profound impact on the Confluence product; at Atlassian, Designers work on a small, tight knit team alongside product managers and engineers, and are involved in the entire end-to-end design process: from early stage research and ideation, to implementation and continuing iteration.
* Influence the user experience of a product used by millions of people as they do critical work (at organizations like NASA, Audi, LinkedIn, GoPro, New Relic, to name a few).
* Excitement to deliver across the entire UX design process (not just one aspect such as user research or visual design.)
* 5+ years of professional UX/product design experience
* 3+ years of hands-on experience designing for either iOS and/or Android mobile applications
* Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
* Interest in being a self-starter with your eye constantly on solutions, and someone who can easily step into the customer's shoes with the enthusiasm to craft magical experiences
**It'd be great, but it's not required, if you have:**
Experience with SaaS or complex enterprise applications
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.