Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 50,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), we’re advancing the power of collaboration with products including JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket, and more. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
If you are passionate about working with smart teams and passionate about providing high-quality service to the world's largest customers this role could be perfect for you. You will be a part of our Enterprise Support team, which is focused on providing advanced support and product expertise to our largest customers. In this role, you will be a lead level III support engineer working on our most important customer accounts. You will work with other team members in Austin and other Atlassian offices around the globe. You will be part of a growing team of specialists improving our support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our largest and most sophisticated customers.
* You will be a key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, and creating a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand.
* You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting across one-to-many Atlassian products.
* As part of the team you will receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one to many of our products, system technologies, and network technologies.
* You will lead and participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details.
* You will be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life.
* 3+ years of experience in support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community
* Deep understanding of operating systems (e.g. Linux, OS X, and/or Windows)
* Deep understanding of networks and relevant technologies, including proxies, load balancers, LDAP, Active Directory, SSL, etc.
* Understanding of application server technologies (e.g. Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, etc.)
* Experience with SQL databases
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.